0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 181 loyalty points. Your cart will total 181 points that can be converted into a voucher of 36,20€.
STATIC PRESSURE REGULATOR, 3" R/F, 10 BIS
Pressure regulating valve with pressure maintenance at flow "0" (static). 10 BIS, 3" RH.
Body in bronze, cover in brass, spring in anti-corrosion treated steel, membrane in NBR reinforced with Polyamide.
* Required fields
STATIC PRESSURE REGULATORS
Pressure regulating valves with pressure maintenance at flow rate “0” (static). Valves body in bronze, cover in brass, spring in anti-corrosion treated steel, membrane in NBR reinforced with Polyamide.
• Valve for maximum outlet pressure in BIS 10 series of 7.5 Atm and 6 Atm in 7 BIS.
• Pressure gauge connection or ¼” purge. It complies with the EN1567 Standard and is valid for installations of drinking water, air, neutral gas and domestic diesel. The 7 bis series comes factory pre-set at 3 Atm.
• It is important to calibrate the outlet pressure with the valves without flow passage, that is, with the valve after the regulator closed.
• It is recommended to install a filter before the pressure regulator (upstream), this will prevent the passage of particles that can erode the valve closure.
• Minimum temperature -10ºC and maximum continuous temperature of 80ºC
No customer reviews for the moment.