4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 67 loyalty points. Your cart will total 67 points that can be converted into a voucher of 13,40€.
LOW-USE HYDRAULIC SOFTENER BIOWATER
The Biowater softener, the smallest on the market, is ideal under the kitchen sink, or where there is not much space.
It is endowed with great qualities and 100% hydraulic technology, all at a low cost. Consume 80% less salt and
water compared to a traditional decalcifier with the same characteristics.
Two separating discs keep the resin under pressure and force the water to disperse evenly in the resin bed during
normal service, in addition to doing it during the regeneration phase
• The Biowater resin is composed of monospheric balls that allow the passage of a high flow of water, ensuring a pressure
• Biowater resin is specially developed to accelerate the exchange of ions.
• This resin is in accordance with the food standard.
• Most water softeners do not register small amounts of water.
• The Biowater water meter detects flow rates of less than 5 liters / hour.
• A small amount of water and salt are enough to regenerate the resin
No customer reviews for the moment.