1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 185 loyalty points. Your cart will total 185 points that can be converted into a voucher of 37,00€.
SALT CHLORINE, DOMOTIC, D-24GR, WITH PH CONTROL
24 gr / h production salt electrolysis equipment with pH control. Numeric display and anti-corrosion ABS casing. Indicator of lack of salt and salt level in the equipment itself. Possibility of removing the control panel. The equipment is supplied with an INVICTA series electromagnetic dosing pump
* Required fields
ELECTROLYSIS EQUIPMENT SALINA DOMOTIC
Salt electrolysis equipment with a self-cleaning titanium electrode, specially designed for private pools.
We present 3 clearly differentiated ranges:
- Electrolysis only.
- Combined electrolysis and pH control equipment
- Combined equipment for electrolysis and pH control and chlorine control through Redox potential (ORP).
The equipment will produce chlorine to the desired level. At this level it will automatically turn off and turn on when the pool needs more chlorine.
• Transparent and removable methacrylate cell holder, for easy access to the cell for cleaning tasks.
• ø63 connections.
• Equipment with pH and ORP control include electrode and electrode holder as well as INVICTA series electromagnetic (non-peristalfic) dosing pump
This series joins the advantages of the traditional series with various improvements aimed at its ease of use and increased performance. Some of the new features are:
• Perform a salinity test that allows us at any time to determine the amount of salt in our pool.
• Automatically lower the production level when there is an automatic cover in the pool, which allows you to save energy on the system.
• Allows external and independent control of ORP
• New smaller cell holder that allows better mounting in the house.
• Long lasting electrodes 10,000-12,000 hours.
Full 2-year electrode warranty on Idegis Domestic Series *
* Misuse of electrodes is not included in the full warranty.
No customer reviews for the moment.